Planned Roof Maintenance Services
- Quality is assured as Tecta's roofing profesionals are fully insured, fully licensed, and experienced with every type of roofing system.
- Dedicated service departments to respond to routine roofing problems and leak repairs immediately
- Certified by all major roofing manufacturers so you know that repairs will always be done right - keeping your roof warranties valid.
- Unsurpassed technical expertise to quickly handle any roofing repair or replacement problem.
- Financial strength with the bonding authority to handle all project complexities.
TectaCare is the planned maintenance program that provides thorough and rigorous inspections on your roofs. From cleaning drains and gutters to re-applying caulking and repairing defects, we make sure your roof is free of deficiencies. When left unattended, these deficiencies can quickly grow to become costly repairs and unnecessary disruptions for your facility.
The Four Step TectaCare Program
Tecta's trained technicians visually inspect the exterior roof system while noting the conditions of wall panels, area dividers, parapets, and roof penetrations to assess any deterioration or damage that has occurred since the last visit and will document conditions to monitor for upcoming visits.
Debris from the roof surface, gutters, interior drains and through-wall scuppers will be cleared to prevent ponding water that may cause premature aging and damage.
As required, we will replace deteriorated sealant on metal flashings, top-off pitch pans, re-seal suspect flashing at equipment curbs and perimeters, and secure drain clamps and rain collars at pipe penetrations.
Our program will provide a summary of work performed and a condition assessment that includes updated roof drawings and work related photographs.